Thank you for being interested in volunteering during MEGA Sports and Art Camp! We want to give kids the chance to learn more about sports; BUT that’s not all! Our campers will also enjoy upbeat rallies filled with energetic praise and worship music, fun sports stories, ultra cool visual learning experiences, and Bible stories that will help them discover character traits that can help them excel in sports and in life.
YOU KNOW WE ARE: Next Generation Focused!
What are the Different areas I can Serve?
· Provides instruction during sports or art sessions
· Main leader of group (provide structure, organization, and fun)
· Keeping group together (accounted for) at all times
· Provides ministry time for group
· Support head coach when needed
· Maintain attendance each night
· Follow lead of head coach and huddle coach to ensure kids are engaged
· Encourage team-work and fun
Set up/Equipment Team
· Set up Water jugs and specific area equipment each night
· Ensure parents and children have a pleasant drop-off experience (smile)
· Check kids in each night, provide name tag and event bracelet
· Set up Volunteer Dinner (served at 5:30pm)
· Provide snack and water to each group at 7:15pm each night
· Clean water pitchers and prepare for next day
Volunteer Kid Care
· Provide pre-planned activities to help kids ages 0-3 have a safe and fun night
*Can only help just a few days a week? That's ok! Sign Up for the Special Projects Team!